Compost is 100% organic fertilizer. It is a rich source of plant nutrients and is used in agriculture to improve soil fertility, increase productivity and product quality.
In agriculture, compost can be used in various ways. The most common ways are:
• Application to the soil. Compost can be added to the soil in the fall or spring before planting or sowing plants. It is mixed with the soil to a depth of 10-15 cm.
• Use as mulch. Compost can be used as mulch to protect plants from weeds, pests and diseases. It also helps retain moisture in the soil and improves its structure.
• Use for making compost tea. Compost tea is a liquid fertilizer made by infusing compost in water. It is used to feed plants during the growing season.
Purposes of using compost:
• Improvement of soil fertility. Compost is a rich source of nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, and trace elements. It helps improve the structure of the soil, making it looser and more breathable.
• Increased productivity. Compost promotes better development of the root system of plants, which leads to increased productivity.
• Improving product quality. Compost improves the taste and nutritional value of agricultural products.
The use of compost in agriculture is an environmentally friendly way to increase soil fertility and crop yields.
10 литров 0,76 EURO
20 литров 1.02 EURO
1 tonn big bags - 42 евро