Delivery of cargoes from Turkey to Kyrgyzstan.
Transportation of cargo from Turkey to Kyrgyzstan - one of the services afforded by the transport company Simplextrans. Simplextrans delivers cargoes from Turkey to Kyrgyzstan just as by rail transport so and by combined transport. We provide services of the railway transportation of cargoes from Turkey to the stations of Bishkek, Alamedin, Osh, Rybachye, Shopokova and all other railway stations, carrying out acceptance and delivery of cargoes.
Variants of delivery of cargoes from Turkey to Kyrgyzstan
• Delivery of cargoes from Turkey to Kyrgyzstan under the scheme "maritime containers - railway wagon." In this option of cargoes delivery from Turkey to Kyrgyzstan we offer maritime containers from the terminal to the warehouse of Turkish sender and return them laden in the port of loading to the ship. Further containers are delivered in Russian ports (Novorossiysk, Rostov), Georgia (Poti, Batumi), Ukraine (Odessa, Chernomorsk), where is produced the transshipment of cargoes from maritime containers into open wagons or covered wagons.
• Transportation of cargoes from Turkey to Kyrgyzstan under the scheme "trucks - railway wagon." This variant of delivery of cargo from Turkey to Kyrgyzstan involves the delivery of cargo by trucks from Turkey to the ports of Poti or Batumi and afterwards it is transshipped into the railway wagon. Further, the wagons are transiting Georgia, Azerbaijan, they are loaded on the ferry Alyat - Kuryk, and then through Kazakhstan they come on the territory of Kyrgyzstan.
• Cargo delivery from Turkey to Kyrgyzstan using ferry lines Varna (Bulgaria) – Kavkaz (Russia) or Samsun (Turkey) - Kavkaz (Russia). This option of cargo carriage from Turkey to Kyrgyzstan involves CIS wagons for loading directly on the Turkish station Cerkezkoy, Halkali or Samsun. The sender or our company brings up the goods by trucks to the wagon at the above stations, where the transshipment into the wagon is produced. After loading in Turkey the wagon is delivered by ferry to the station port Kavkaz (Russia), and from there it is gone to the station of destination in Kyrgyzstan.
• Transportation of cargoes from Turkey to Kyrgyzstan transiting the territory of Iran with cargoes transshipment from Turkish wagon into CIS wagon at the station Sarakhs (Turkmenistan). In this case, the goods are loaded in the railway wagon in Turkey and travels through Iran and comes to the Turkmen transshipping station Sarakhs. Here, the cargo is reloaded from the Turkish wagon into the CIS one and proceeds to the station of destination in Kyrgyzstan.
• Delivery of cargoes from Turkey to Kyrgyzstan according to the scheme "ship - railway wagons." This logistic solution is applied in the event of a large consignment (at least 1000 tons/ batch) and with the consent of the client for the transfer of cargo. When using this option of cargo delivery from Turkey to Kyrgyzstan, the entire cargo is consolidated in one of the ports of Turkey, there the ship is given and the loading is carried out. Further the ship sails to one of the ports of Russia, Georgia or Ukraine, where occurs the reloading into railway wagons with further delivery to the final station in Kyrgyzstan.
Below you can see some cargoes carriage from Turkey to Kyrgyzstan realized by the company Simplextrans: