Transport of cargo from Turkey to Uzbekistan
The company Simplextrans carries out the transport of cargoes from Turkey to Uzbekistan. Delivery of cargo from Turkey to Uzbekistan is realized by our company both in direct international rail services, as well as with the use of combined transportations (road + railway, sea + railway).
Solutions of transport of cargoes from Turkey to Uzbekistan.
For the delivery of cargoes from Turkey to Uzbekistan, the company offers some logistic solutions, that allow you to choose the optimal variant of delivery, and namely:
• cargo transport by trucks from Turkey to Uzbekistan with transshipment in wagons at Georgia’s rail stations (Poti, Batumi, Tbilisi and others.). This delivery option from Turkey to Uzbekistan is frequently used for cargoes’ carriage from the eastern, central and southern part of Turkey to Uzbekistan. In this case, the cargoes are transported from Turkey to Batumi, Poti and Tbilisi stations, where is produced the transshipment of cargoes from trucks in wagons. After reloading the wagons are proceeding via ferry line in the Caspian Sea Alat (Baku, Azerbaijan) - Kuryk (Kazakhstan).
• cargo delivery from Turkey in the linear containers by sea to the port of Poti, Batumi, Novorossiysk or Odessa with further repacking of cargo from the linear container in the railway container or wagons. This variant of transportation from Turkey to Uzbekistan is economically feasible when the transportation volume is at least 2 maritime containers, the load of which can be transferred into a covered wagon of 120 m3, 138 m3 or 158 m3 volume or in other types of wagons. Maritime containers are unloaded at the port of discharge, transported to the reloading terminal inside the discharge port, where the wagon is given for reloading of cargo from containers in the wagon. After unloading the empty container returns to the warehouse, and the delivery of cargo to Uzbekistan takes place by rail transport.
• cargo delivery by vessels from Turkey to the ports of Georgia and Russia with further cargo transshipment on railway wagons/ trucks. This cargoes transportation option from Turkey to Uzbekistan is used in the case of large parcels of cargoes (at least 1000-1500 tons). In this case, we charter a ship, serve it for loading in the port of loading, we do the transshipment in the Turkish port, prepare the documentation, carry out the maritime carriage at ports of Georgia, Russia, or Ukraine, where the cargo is reloaded into wagons or trucks and then it is delivered to the destination in Uzbekistan.
• cargo transport from Turkey to Uzbekistan in purchased containers by sea with the transshipment of containers on the platform (without transshipment) at the port of Novorossiysk, Rostov, Poti, Batumi or Odessa - this variant of cargo delivery from Turkey to Uzbekistan is used if there is sender's own container, or in case it is purchased in Turkey. Usually this option is used in cases when in the container follows a built-in equipment (e. g., compressors, cleaning stations, homes-cabins, etc.) or in the case when the client expressly disclaims cargo transshipment in transit.
• cargo carriage from Turkey to Uzbekistan using ferries Varna (Bulgaria) – port Kavkaz (Russia), Varna (Bulgaria) - the Chernomorsk (former Ilyichevsk) (Ukraine), Samsun (Turkey) - Kavkaz (Russia). In this case, the loading in Turkey is carried out on the Samsun station, Cerkezkoy or Halkali stations (both in Istanbul) directly in CIS wagons. Further, the wagons come on the ferry in Varna (Bulgaria) or Samsun (Turkey) and they are transported on the railway ferry to the Chernomorsk –Paromnaya station (former Ilyichevsk) or Kavkaz port, wherefrom they are proceeding to the station of destination.