Delivery of cargoes from Turkey to Kazakhstan
Simplextrans company transports cargoes from Turkey to Kazakhstan. Delivery of cargoes from Turkey to Kazakhstan is carried out both in direct international rail services, as well as with the use of multimodal transportations (road + railway, sea + railway).
Variants of delivery of cargoes from Turkey to Kazakhstan.
In order to carry out transportation of cargoes from Turkey to Kazakhstan the company offers several logistic solutions, allowing you to choose the optimal variant of delivery, and namely:
• delivery of cargoes by machines from Turkey with transshipment in wagons at Georgia’s stations (Poti, Batumi, Tbilisi and others.). This delivery option from Turkey to Kazakhstan is more commonly used for the carriage of cargoes from eastern, central and southern part of Turkey to Kazakhstan. In this case, the cargo is transported by machines from Turkey to Batumi, Poti and Tbilisi station, where takes place the transshipment of cargoes from machines in wagons. After transshipment the wagons proceed via ferry line in the Caspian Sea Alat (Baku, Azerbaijan) - Kuryk (Kazakhstan).
• delivery of cargoes from Turkey into linear containers by sea to the port of Poti, Batumi, Novorossiysk or Odessa with further repacking of cargo from the linear container into the railway container or wagons. This option of the carriage from Turkey to Kazakhstan is economically feasible when the transportation volume is at least 2 maritime containers, the cargo of which can be reloaded into a covered wagon of 120 m3, 138 m3 or 158 m3 volume or in other types of wagons. Maritime containers are unloaded at the port of discharge, transported to transshipment terminal inside the discharge port, where the wagon is given for cargo repacking from containers in the wagon. After unloading the empty container returns to the shoreline, and the delivery of cargoes to Kazakhstan takes place by railway transport.
• delivery of cargoes by ships from Turkey to the ports of Georgia and Russia with further transshipment of cargoes on railway wagons / cars. This option of cargoes transportation from Turkey to Kazakhstan is used in the case of large consignments (at least 1000-1500 tons). In this case, we charter the ship, give it for loading in the port of loading, we do transshipment in the Turkish port, we perform the documentation, carry out the maritime transportation in the ports of Georgia, Russia, or Ukraine, where the cargo is loaded into wagons or machines and then it is delivered to the destination in Kazakhstan.
• delivery of cargoes from Turkey to Kazakhstan in the purchased containers by sea with further transshipment of containers on the platform (without transshipment) in the port of Novorossiysk, Rostov, Poti, Batumi or Odessa - this variant of cargoes delivery from Turkey to Kazakhstan is used in the case of existence of the sender's own container, or in the case of its purchase in Turkey. Usually this option is used in cases when the container has a built-in equipment (e. g., compressors, cleaning stations, homes-cabins, etc.) or in the case where the client expressly disclaims transshipment of cargoes in transit.
• cargo carriage from Turkey to Kazakhstan using the ferry Varna (Bulgaria) - Caucasus (Russia), Varna (Bulgaria) - the Chernomorsk (former Ilyichevsk) (Ukraine), Istanbul (Turkey) - Caucasus (Russia). In this case, the loading is carried out in Turkey on the stations of Samsun, Cerkezkoy or Halkali (both in Istanbul) directly in CIS wagons. Further, the wagons drive on the ferry in Varna (Bulgaria) or Samsun (Turkey) and are transported on the railway ferry to the station Chernomorsk - Paromnaya (former Ilyichevsk) or port Caucasus, from there they are going to the destination station.